Reconstitution calculator for blends?

Rick

Reconstitution calculator for blends?

Does anyone have a link to a reconstitution calculator for blends like KLOW? I know I can make an Excel spreadsheet, but I'd rather not bother if there's already a tool. I'd like to input the blend contents, then either be able to figure out how much liquid to add so that, ultimately, a given dose (in units) has a given amount of one of the ingredients. Like: enter that the Klow is 30/20/20/10, say you add 3mL BAC or whatever, how many units so that I know I am getting X amount of say KPV (I don't care about the amount of the other stuff that comes along.)

1 reply0 likes0 dislikes0 views

Discussion

1 reply

reply
Rick

update: looks like the recon calculator here did exactly what I needed. It knew about Klow, let me specify the amount of each peptide in the vial and then I could mess with the amount of BAC water and a desired amount of total BPC per dose I wanted help. Easy peasy. (I'm using @RegenRandy's KLOW 2.0. and arrived at 6mL water results in a 10 unit "dose" to get 500mcg BPC in the dose (and all the other ones just come along for the ride).